5/18/10

Poems about groups from England

I have three friends
who will be mine til the end
to help and care
first, there's Blair
Who you shouldn't fear
Because he's kind
and has a great mind
then there's Oscar
who is a great footballer
Last there's Fransisco
who doesn't like to disco.
They're my best friends
a group that's small
Not really tall
Not a bunch of fools,
Just plain kids
who are not dumb
just very fun.
That's it, I'm done.

by Kai Newton


I have fantastic friends,
who are all good mates
We have our differences
But we all get along

Sometimes we fight
But we make up in the end,
Because we are the Best of friends.

by Fransisco


I'm a small girl living in a big world and my friends inspire me.
This is a poem about Monique:

Magical days in the park
Only emotional when we're apart
Near always, even when it's dark
Inspired, together we make our mark
Quiet when she sees I'm sad
Unique even when she's mad
Everything to me, always in my heart.

by Lauren Collier


Violence!

Some say that once you're in, there's no way out,
Unless you're hit to the ground...or Dead!
You step out on the streets, thinking nothing can come your way.
Next thing you know there's blood dripping down your body.
People say you lead yourself to your own death.
Why? That's the question that's on everyone's mind,
How would they like it if it happened to them?
You step on their turf, be prepared to meet death
You think being in a gang is cool,
but you must be a fool to think like one.

You look into his empty eyes
All you see is him, taking other people's lives
You realise that there's noone to save you
You realise that there's noone to care for you

You have noone to depend on
The decisions you choose and chose, leave you nowhere
But inside a hole.

Now you're gone, and your family's in pain
How do you think they feel?
Knowing you left them
Playing your own game

Prubh-Jyot Madhur.

No comments:

Post a Comment